Brenda A. Baietto, Esq.
- Experienced Divorce/Family Mediator, Divorce Coach, Skilled Teacher/Facilitator
- Expertise in high conflict divorce resolution, mediation and high conflict coparenting issues
- “Help for Those in High Conflict Divorce or Post Divorce”
- “High Conflict Cases Can Still Be Mediated”
- “Unchecked Assumptions Kill Relationships and Problem Solving”
- “Turn Outward Not Inward and You Will Change Your Situation”
- “Listening Beyond the Conflict”
- “Tampa Divorce Coaching will Work for You”
- “Mediation is the Best Place to Tell Your Story”.
- “Divorce Coaching Saves You Money”
- Public Presentations: We have been guest speakers at multiple venues directed at families, attorneys, and paralegals and provided information on the mediation process in high conflict situations.
- Hoarding Symposium, 2011
- Elder Mediation including issues of sibling rivalries and successive business planning
- Caregiver Stress
- Overview of Divorce Mediation for Paralegals (Florida Bar Course #24893)
- Juris Doctorate – J.D. Law, Marquette Law School
- B.A. English with a concentration in Psychology, University of South Florida
- A.A. – Associated Arts Degree, Manatee Community College
- Family Mediation and Certification Training
- Adoption Competency Certification Training
- Florida Chapter of Association of Family and Conciliation Courts (FLAFCC)- “Spirit of Cooperation Seminar”
- Certified Pre-School Teacher
- Certified Faith Formation Instructor for the St. Petersburg Diocese
- American Jurisprudence Award
- Moot Court Finalist
- Graduate USF Cum Laude
Sanchez & Baietto, LLC
- Divorce/Family Mediation- specializing in high conflict family situations.
- Relationship Mediation
- Divorce/Workplace Coaching
- Elder Mediation
- Workplace Mediation
Law Office of Brenda A. Baietto, P.A.
- Owner, operator, litigator
- Ran and managed my own law firm for 7 years located in both St. Petersburg and Tampa
- Supervised staff of 5
- Practice areas: civil litigation with an emphasis in family law and criminal law
- Participated as advocate and mediator of family, personal injury claims and a host of other civil actions
Certified Pre-School Teacher at Jewish Community Center, Tampa Florida
- Prepared lesson plans and participated in curriculum development
- Lead teacher for class of 3-4 year olds for two years
- Conducted child evaluations and recommendations
- Engaged in parent/teacher conferences
- NAEYCE proficient
- In collaboration with the Florida Bar, assisted low income individuals to establish voting rights and repeat offenders to reinstate their voting rights.
- Lobbyist and Advocate for developmentally disabled adults in regard to issues concerning state services.
- Eucharistic Minister for seniors in ALF’s on behalf of the Diocese of St. Petersburg.
- Pro-bono legal work on behalf of low income families.
- Catechist for 5th-8th graders at St. Lawrence Parish.
- Founder, director, co-creator of the High Conflict Divorce Program (HCDP).
- Co-developed curriculum and strategies specific to high conflict parenting class.
- Specialized strategies and techniques for conducting high conflict mediations.
- Strong ability to assess underlying motivations and redirect one or both parties away from conflict dynamic.
- Co-developed courses with continuing education credits for Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Mental Health Counselors, Attorneys and Paralegals.